Senior Citizens Darshan (Free Darshan)
In Tirumala, Senior citizens having a special entrance through Supatham. Senior Citizens avail this benefit by displaying the age proof at entrance near Tirumala Nambi temple which is beside main temple.
Senior Citizens were allowed to darshan in two scheduled times daily.
|Reporting Time||Darshan Timing||Availability Daily|
|8 AM||10 AM||700|
|1 PM||3 PM||700|
Note: On Friday, Senior Citizens will be allowed in the afternoon only i.e., 3 PM Slot.
Age: 65 and Above for Men and Women.
If Senior Citizen’s Wife is below 65 Years, She will be allowed with husband.
Instructions for Senior Citizens to darshan in tirumala:
- Original Photo ID proof is mandatory to avail the Special Entrance benefit.
- Only privilege person is allowed in queue, Friends and Relatives (Other than Wife and Children below 12 Years) were not allowed along with devotee.
- Entry is located in the North Mada Street corner.
- Ticket is not required to avail this benefit. It is free of cost.
- There is a limitation with respect to this darshan. Senior Citizens can avail 4 times in a year (Once in 3 Months).
- Children below 12 years will be allowed with their grandparents with no extra ticket.
- Original ID proof of the accompanying person is must.
- From Car Parking Area, Battery Car is available to drop you at the counter of Entry.
- Senior Citizens can darshan two times in a day.