Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanam provides various types of darshans to the devotees. Nearly 50,000 to 60,000 devotees visiting Tirumala every day. To avoid crowd congestion, various darshans help devotees to have peaceful darshan.
Following were different types of darshan offered by TTD,
- Sarva Darshan(Free Darshan).
- Divya Darshan(Pedestrians via Alipiri and Srivari Mettu route).
- Sudarshan Token Darshan.
- Seegra Darshan(Quick/Special Entry Darshan).
- VIP Break Darshan.
- Special Darshan for Senior Citizens.
- Special Darshan for Physically Challenged.
- Special Darshan for Parents with Infants below 1year.