The Special Entry Darshan(Seeghra Darshan or VIP Passes) is introduced by Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanams From the year 2009 to provide quick Darshan to the Pilgrims. They are providing different slots of time for darshan.
Seeghra Darshan Slot Time
|09.00 A.M - 10.00 A.M
||10.00 A.M - 11.00 A.M
|11.00 A.M - 12.00 NOON
||12.00 NOON - 01.00 P.M
|01.00 P.M - 02.00 P.M
||02.00 P.M - 03.00 P.M
|04.00 P.M - 05.00 P.M
||05.00 P.M - 06.00 P.M
|06.00 P.M - 07.00 P.M
Key Features of the Seeghra Darshan Tickets:
- The Seeghra Darshan Ticket is introduced on 2009 to provide quick Darshan to the devotees.Later in 2014 advance booking of special darshan was established over online.
- The price of this special entry ticket is Rs.300/- per devotee with two Laddus at free of cost.
- There is no way to reschedule the darshan once it was booked.
- No Amount will be refunded in case of cancellation of the darshan tickets.
Information to the Pilgrims:
- At the time of entry, all pilgrims shall produce the same original Photo ID used during booking. Age proof shall be produced for children below 12 years to gain entry free of cost.
- The pilgrims shall wear Traditional Dress only. Male: Dhoti, Shirt / Kurta, Pyjama. Female: Saree / Half Saree / Churidar with Dupatta.
- All the Pilgrims in group ticket have to report together.
- The pilgrims should not carry any luggage/cell phones/electronic gadgets while reporting.
- All bookings are FINAL: Postponement/advancement/cancellation/refund is not allowed.
- Entry with footwear is not permitted into the queue lines, made streets and Temple.
- TTD reserves the right of cancellation of Darshan under Special Circumstances.
- Please contact our 24/7 help desk for queries at 1 800 425 333333 and 1 800 425 4141.