Special Darshan for Parents with Infants below one year
Under this scheme, TTD has offered the darshan facility for the parents along with their Infants whose age is below one year. SUPADAM, near VQC-I, is the entry point for this darshan. It is a free darshan service from Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanam.
Senior Citizens Darshan (Free Darshan)
In Tirumala, Senior citizens having a special entrance through Supatham. Senior Citizens avail this benefit by displaying the age proof at entrance near Tirumala Nambi temple which is beside main temple.
Senior Citizens were allowed to darshan in two scheduled times daily.
Note: On Friday, Senior Citizens will be allowed in the afternoon only i.e., 3 PM Slot.
Age: 65 and Above for Men and Women.
If Senior Citizen’s Wife is below 65 Years, She will be allowed with husband.
Instructions for Senior Citizens to darshan in tirumala:
- Original Photo ID proof is mandatory to avail the Special Entrance benefit.
- Only privilege person is allowed in queue, Friends and Relatives (Other than Wife and Children below 12 Years) were not allowed along with devotee.
- Entry is located in the North Mada Street corner.
- Ticket is not required to avail this benefit. It is free of cost.
- There is a limitation with respect to this darshan. Senior Citizens can avail 4 times in a year (Once in 3 Months).
- Children below 12 years will be allowed with their grandparents with no extra ticket.
- Original ID proof of the accompanying person is must.
- From Car Parking Area, Battery Car is available to drop you at the counter of Entry.
- Senior Citizens can darshan two times in a day.
VIP Break Darshan
VIP Break Darshan is specially designed for the devotees who were VIP/VVIP and important personalities all over the world. To avail for this offer devotees should get confirmation from JEO Office, Tirumala. The Cost of the ticket is Rs 500 per devotee.
In the Special occasion where there is too much crowd, then TTD will cancel this darshan, so that common peoples can worship God Soon.The VIP break darshan timings is from 6:30 am to 7:00 am.
Sudarshan Token Darshan
The Sudarshan Token Darshan System helps the devotees in minimising the time in waiting in the queue. To use this scheme, pilgrims should book in advance and the ticket will be issued by specifying the date and time for Darshan. The price of the Sudarshan ticket is Rs 50.00 and the pilgrims can book Sudarshan Tokens online at the various counters located in Tirupati and at TTD Information Centres across India.
Divya Darshan(Pedestrians via Alipiri and Srivari Mettu route):
Those pilgrims who were coming to Tirumala Tirupati by footpath via Alipiri and Srivari Mettu will be eligible for Divya Darshan.Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanam offers free darshan including free accommodation and free locker facility for Divya Darshan Ticket Holders in Tirumala.
Free meals are also available at Matrusri Tarigonda Vengamamba Annaprasada Bhavan or at PAC II.
Sarva Darshan(Free Darshan):
Sarva Darshan is commonly called as Free Darshan Which meant for “Darshan For All”. Through Sarva Darshan, devotees can directly enter into the queue for Darshan. There is no need to buy any ticket/token. The Sarva Darshan Timings will vary based on the crowd.
Tirumala Tirupati Devsthanam provides free tea, coffee, food to the peoples in the queue if they waited for the much longer time. The entry to the queue located at the Vaikuntum Queue Complex (VQC) – II, which was opposite to the TTD Museum in Tirumala Tirupati.
Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanam provides various types of darshans to the devotees. Nearly 50,000 to 60,000 devotees visiting Tirumala every day. To avoid crowd congestion, various darshans help devotees to have peaceful darshan.
Following were different types of darshan offered by TTD,
- Sarva Darshan(Free Darshan).
- Divya Darshan(Pedestrians via Alipiri and Srivari Mettu route).
- Sudarshan Token Darshan.
- Seegra Darshan(Quick/Special Entry Darshan).
- VIP Break Darshan.
- Special Darshan for Senior Citizens.
- Special Darshan for Physically Challenged.
- Special Darshan for Parents with Infants below 1year.