5 years Children Free Tirumala Darshan Timings, Ticket Cost
||Only on Wednesday
||09:00AM to 01:30PM
||Under 5 years
||ID proof or Age Proof
||Supadham, Near Vaikuntam-I entrance
Entry is permitted for Infant, Infant Siblings with their Parents.
Ticket is not required for Children under 12 years. It is free entry with their Parents.
Ticket issued at Supadam Entrance (No online booking required)
Infant under 5 years were allowed to join darshan line with less waiting time.
|Under 5 years
Only on Wednesday
|Under 12 Months (read more)
(Note: Infant entry may not be available on special days viz., Brahmotsavam, Rathasapthami, Ekadasi, Dwadasi days)
Physically Challenged Darshan in Tirupati
Physically challenged pilgrims permitted in special entrance of Tirumala through supatham entry for darshan near Tirumala nambi temple in South Mada Street.
Physically challenged devotees were permitted to darshan two scheduled time daily.
Supatham entry has no ticket for privileged person, no need to get ticket (free ticket). Supatham is 100 feet to 200 feet from Vaikuntam Queue Complex Entrance.
In order to avail this darshan, devotee should be there at entrance well in advance, as Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanams staffs will allow pilgrims in batches.
Instructions for Physically Challenged Devotees to darshan in tirumala:
- It is a free darshan and are allowed with Senior Citizens darshan.
- Wheel Chair is available for transportation from Srivari Temple Entrance.
- Srivari Sevakulu will assist the pilgrim during darshan timings and all the time.
- Pilgrim have to report 2 hours in advance at Senior Citizens entrance for enrollment.
- There is no limit on the darshan times, one can have darshan as many time as they feel like.
- Milk, Water will be provided to the devotee during darshan time.
- If person is unmarried, one person will be allowed for assistance.
- If person is married, then spouse and his/her kids (below 12 years) will be allowed for darshan.
Special Darshan for Parents with Infants below one year
Under this scheme, TTD has offered the darshan facility for the parents along with their Infants whose age is below one year. SUPADAM, near VQC-I, is the entry point for this darshan. It is a free darshan service from Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanam.
Senior Citizens Darshan (Free Darshan)
In Tirumala, Senior citizens having a special entrance through Supatham. Senior Citizens avail this benefit by displaying the age proof at entrance near Tirumala Nambi temple which is beside main temple.
Senior Citizens were allowed to darshan in two scheduled times daily.
Note: On Friday, Senior Citizens will be allowed in the afternoon only i.e., 3 PM Slot.
Age: 65 and Above for Men and Women.
If Senior Citizen’s Wife is below 65 Years, She will be allowed with husband.
Instructions for Senior Citizens to darshan in tirumala:
- Original Photo ID proof is mandatory to avail the Special Entrance benefit.
- Only privilege person is allowed in queue, Friends and Relatives (Other than Wife and Children below 12 Years) were not allowed along with devotee.
- Entry is located in the North Mada Street corner.
- Ticket is not required to avail this benefit. It is free of cost.
- There is a limitation with respect to this darshan. Senior Citizens can avail 4 times in a year (Once in 3 Months).
- Children below 12 years will be allowed with their grandparents with no extra ticket.
- Original ID proof of the accompanying person is must.
- From Car Parking Area, Battery Car is available to drop you at the counter of Entry.
- Senior Citizens can darshan two times in a day.