Physically Challenged Darshan in Tirupati
Physically challenged pilgrims permitted in special entrance of Tirumala through supatham entry for darshan near Tirumala nambi temple in South Mada Street.
Physically challenged devotees were permitted to darshan two scheduled time daily.
|Reporting Time||Darshan Timing|
|8 AM||10 AM|
|1 PM||3 PM|
Supatham entry has no ticket for privileged person, no need to get ticket (free ticket). Supatham is 100 feet to 200 feet from Vaikuntam Queue Complex Entrance.
In order to avail this darshan, devotee should be there at entrance well in advance, as Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanams staffs will allow pilgrims in batches.
Instructions for Physically Challenged Devotees to darshan in tirumala:
- It is a free darshan and are allowed with Senior Citizens darshan.
- Wheel Chair is available for transportation from Srivari Temple Entrance.
- Srivari Sevakulu will assist the pilgrim during darshan timings and all the time.
- Pilgrim have to report 2 hours in advance at Senior Citizens entrance for enrollment.
- There is no limit on the darshan times, one can have darshan as many time as they feel like.
- Milk, Water will be provided to the devotee during darshan time.
- If person is unmarried, one person will be allowed for assistance.
- If person is married, then spouse and his/her kids (below 12 years) will be allowed for darshan.